Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Getting serious



Will we ever be done with this virus?

Ugh

I found in my stash a mask preprinted panel 
If I add my fabrics to the backs I can make 20 masks

Some this shape.......


And some this shape

I am thinking some of the seniors here may not be able to keep buying masks to stay safe
So will see after I make them who may need them 

If I remember correctly after the last mask making
 i did I received a roll of elastic too late

But see? In God's time they were not late at all

Now I just gotta get serious and down to business

Hope everyone stays safe and helps each other in this crazy world we live in



 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Well those will keep you busy for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of that pre-printed panel...you have a lot of fun sewing ahead...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete