Sunday, September 5, 2021

Oh The Dollar Tree


I am lucky I guess
There are THREE Dollar Trees within a mile of my house

And I can usually find some cool things

These fall paper plates were cute to cheer up a sandwich lunch 


This I got at Wally world. It sounded interesting
You flavor cold water with it
Has anyone tried it? I normally use lemons and cucumbers and mint so I was intrigued




And dollar store chapstick for those easy keyring
Yep 33 cents a piece
Nice stocking staffers
Or small handy gifts 

I need to make a hand sanitizer ring too
Saw somewhere on internet and thought yep handy in these crazy times



Here are 10 bins to organize my freezer

They fit perfectly and red for meat. Green for veggies

Easier to lift one out of the way than paw thru freezer

Will see how they hold up

For 10 bucks its worth a shot

Anything fun going on at your house??.?
Today is my cleaning. Organizing day



 

1 comment:

  1. That is a fabulous idea about the freezer. You got quite the steal at Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete