Friday, October 1, 2021

Working day



Yesterday I started my day around 3am making a batch of canned tomatoes before work 

The 2 cans to the right are lighter because of the acid free tomatoes 
I use lemon juice in them but will use those 2 first in dishes

Yum
The taste of summer in a jar

Then I went to work and after had our first zoom meeting

It was a 2 hr long question test to see if he can get his surgery

Rich was exhausted sitting that long but we got it done

Anyone else zoom? 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty jars of canned tomatoes--summer in a jar is right...;))
    I've never "zoomed"...hope all goes well for Rich...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a very long but productive day. I participate in two zoom stitching groups. One is every other Wednesday and the other is most Sunday afternoons. I've 'met' people from all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were up early! So productive! I have zoomed before. They can be fun. Hope it all works out well for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow awesome job getting the tomatoes canned. We zoomed Bible study for about a year.

    ReplyDelete