Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Farmgirl block

 


This is my TV block

Just need to embroider the rabbit ears

I wanted the NBC peacock for the TV screen but used this fabric instead 

I love it

I cut it out in morning and sewed it at night 

Easy
Not in her books but it is a Lorj Holt pattern from years ago that I had printed out 

Comes in her 6 inch and 12 inch sizes 

Fun addition to my story quilt 

Dad had 5 of us rabbit ear adjusters at his beck and call. Lol
Sometimes giving us direction of stand right there and don't move  lol



4 comments:

  1. What a fun block--great use of that "phone" fabric...you are so creative hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I bet you were also the channel changer. I do love your block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny story and I love this block. It is going to be so cute in your quilt. Place it...move it towards the left --- no, my left. Now...don't move LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember rabbit ears! This block is very cool! Came out great!!

    ReplyDelete