Saturday, September 4, 2021

Testing


I think this will work

This mind has to learn some new things 

A bunny for my farmgirl quilt 

Not a Lori Holt pattern but a 6 inch square so it works

When I was a kid my Dad accidently ran over a bunny nest in our field as he was getting it ready to plant

He felt bad as mama bunny died and left a nest of babies

We took the 4 that survived and fed them with eyedropper and then had them in the cage next to our domesticated bunnies so they could learn from them too

We nurtured them and let them out each day until one day they ventured off
We hope they survived and lived a happy life

Another farm memory


 

2 comments:

  1. Cutest bunny block--and kudos to you figuring out how to post pix...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny, mice are always victims of tractors and cats at my house.

    ReplyDelete