Friday, May 14, 2021

Wedding quilt

 


Gotta get one niece over here
We had these signed at her wedding and now need to get it into a quilt

Not even sure how many we have so may need to put them around heart centers or something

Want to get er done and outta here
Maybe can get it longarmed and gifted to them

Trying to pick my next victim er I mean project to work on 

I know i know Colette 
The deer. I pieced  a back strip to make it wider
I am trying  to find it.
Too many projects

I wish i was a one and done kinda gal


Thats why i am picking low lying fruit right now. Get many done at once
Hopefully

I am thinking maybe backing the runners and getting them quilted up and bound

I still have a joanns truck one to sew up
Pineapple one to make for a gift
One to quilt
Strawberry one to quilt 
I think thankful one to quilt too

I need to buy bolt of muslin i am thinking
Easier than finding backing in stash that will work

What obstacles have you encountered lately?


2 comments:

  1. I am my own worst enemy...lack of energy...I have a lot of projects to finish up--I am hoping to not start anything else and do that this summertime...but you know how that goes...
    I will be looking forward to seeing that Wedding quilt come together...those blocks are really pretty...Hugs for a nice weekend...
    Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey no judgement here. I have been sticking to just 3 projects the past month or so. Cutting up the 20's and 30's reproduction prints, the 365 small blocks, and a quiet play from 2020. Oh and the charity quilts I have been finishing up. The wedding quilt will be fun. What an awesome memory. My mom and step dad received a signature quilt when they got married.

    ReplyDelete