Saturday, May 29, 2021

Suddenly salad


This is my salad area of the container garden
I picked all this the other day
Made 2 dinners and put some mint in my water with lemon and strawberry
Yum .in my yeti to sip at my desk 


Look at that beautiful mint 


Some curly and flat parsley ernt inro rhat salad too


And green leaf lettuce

Was so yummy.i just added onion and pepitas on top with sweet vidalia dressing

I could have added a protein but my body  is was craving just greens

I have already had 2 salads out of this garden and mint and parsley and other herbs

Made an herb butter for our ribeyes
Using thyme,rosemary and some garlic
Yummy!
Hubs complimented and he usually complains with herbs

Whats in Your garden????????



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful--a crop already, Dawn--you certainly have a great green thumb. It all sounds so yummy! BEautiful greens!! I miss my garden is how it is;((( I have to get into container gardening as I canNOT do the bending and digging
    like I used to do...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete