Friday, May 7, 2021

A trip out

 


Last Sat was a busy one
This guy had a vet appointment and getting him in a carrier deserves an award of some sort
He is a buggar about it
Anywho i blindsided him and got him in and off we went.
All the way there he panted and hyperventilated and said cuss words to me

When we got home, this is how i was greeted.
I figured ok he will get over it.
We will be friends again.
NOPE
ALL
WEEK
LONG
I SAW THE BACK END OF HIM



until today

He holds grudges for sure
Almost a week.

Geesh Louise

Good thing we are good for a year!




I really want to get back to this one
I gotta find my neutral yardage for the center
And get the border sewn.
Then i will know how big to cut it for the dresdan applique

I also will know how big it is so i can determine the next row

Am working it kinda like a stay at home round robin
Somewhere in this pigpen of a room i had made little dresdan like blocks in individual colors that I can see as a border
If i remember right they were like 5 inches or so
I will do some digging 



 

 

3 comments:

  1. Loving that dresden--I am soon to begin that MSQ baby one...Have to get my applique layered and my
    x-stitched butterflies, too first...
    oops!!
    [I just had to shoo 3 deer away from my baby magnolia tree!! I have to get out and peppermint spray it to keep them away!!] they just stood there and snorted at me..yikes!!
    Hope your weekend will be a "sew-full" one hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that dresden plate piece is going to be lovely! Poor Dunkin, glad he is good for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Obviously Dunkin holds a long grudge. Did you sleep with one eye open? Luckily Bobbin loves the vet. I love that dresden with the sting pieced blocks.

    ReplyDelete