Friday, May 21, 2021

One bag down



This is one of the bags done and in the gift box
A cute pink lining


So cute
Love that print

Not sure where i got the pieces
Probably in one of those quilt bags Jacky and I always got at the quilt show 
It was just enough for 2 bags

The other is quilted ready to find lining and zip er up


A mugrug was also finished

Would you believe i used up all the scrap binding? 
I think i had half inch that i chucked in the trash 

Nice to use it up.

I have 3 more mug rugs now waiting for bindings

I will gather a pile of them and put them out for residents to take

If you dont see me a bit my phone is on the fritz and i need to get a new one

I blog by phone so i may not be able until i get reset up

Gotta love technology 

Gone are the days of anything lasting longer than a couple years

Its a throwaway world
So sad

 

1 comment:

  1. You make such lovely zip bags and little mug rugs!! Sorry about your phone issues;((( it does seem that nothing lasts like it used to these days. ;(((
    Progress??? Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete