Saturday, May 22, 2021

Oh Jenny you know me well

 


Look at this beautiful color 




And butterflies so pretty


And flowers so sweet


Jenny left a package for me

It was a surprise
One of her daily deals was a surprise jelly roll

I find i get more creative with others fabric  choices so I hit the send button

And send she did
Not fabrics or colors I would get for myself
But 
I am in love

Sooooo pretty 
Now what to make what to make

Ideas???

One jelly roll
Jelly roll race quilt?
3 table toppers?
Some pretty tote bag and accessories?


What would YOU make of this pretty roll?????




2 comments:

  1. Love those colors, too;))) I would make some table toppers so that you can see those neat fabrics...
    hugs--enjoy Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors. What a fun Jelly roll.

    ReplyDelete