Thursday, May 6, 2021

Jenny Jenny Jenny


Look at this beauty
I ordered from Missouri Star a fat quarter mystery bundle
I hit the jackpot
This beautiful piece was in there


Look at all these beauties
No not the ugly unmanicured fingers 
THE raspberry batik, blues and black


See? Sooooo fun and i love em ALL


Little trees. So cute


As i look around i see scraps i need to move into projects
My 1.5 is overflowing


2.5 i need to cut more


And my solids for my postage stamp need to be sewn up too


But.......i may need to play with my fat quarters
Ok with half of them

Can i play with ONE???
can I? HUH????



 

3 comments:

  1. Oh you should play in those newbies!! Such pretty fabrics...enjoy hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice bundle. Jenny was very good to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I have been cleaning stash I have been finding "new old friends" to cut up. What is it about trying or using something new?

    ReplyDelete