Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Can my singer handle this



Found this in my stash

I had pulled a bunch of green charms and sewed them into a lap size quilt

Figured it was green and would be a cute Christmassy but not Christmassy quilt

After all green is a summery color too








Found this pretty in the stash

Now gotta grab the batting and get it ready

Am thinking easy peasy corner to corner quilting to get this one done

Maybe if i can do one a month i can have 5 or so for Christmas gifts 

Heck i will even try and add a label


I KNOW I KNOW......I AM IMPRESSING MYSELF!!!!!

WE will see.......




 

4 comments:

  1. Love those greens and that flowered print--so pretty...nice work and from stash too!
    Hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Corner to corner straight lines will look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that flowered fabric. Use up that stash!!

    ReplyDelete