Saturday, May 1, 2021

May day may day


May 1st is May Day
Anyone remember that in school?
You picked or made flowers
Put them in a hanging basket and secretly put them on someones door
Ring the ball and ran

A surprise. Someone did that to me once 
Made my day
Anywho......
I think these blocks are done
Because now is the large border with
Appliqued flowers 




I want it to stay lap size and it covers the recliner without the borders


Fun fun blocks
No structure or continuity except for the finished size

Rows can be thin or wide
Center can be square or not



Fun little surprises like the dog 


Or crow


Phones


Bunnies

Dont cha just love a pedal to the metal kinda quilt?

I know i do. I guess i am not a follower

I dont like making quilts from a kit that are cookie cutter
Instead i may be inspired by the colors or shape or feel of the quilt
Then i do my own thing

Hoping this may be a May finish

Maybe?????

Gonna be a busy month with wedding flowers coming up

I may not finish anything

 

2 comments:

  1. This will be so lovely--I also love those cute little surprise fabrics...can't wait to see that flower appliqued border. Following your own star is by far the best way to roll...;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out cute. I recognize that bunny fabric. LOL

    ReplyDelete