Thursday, May 27, 2021

Status of the weave


Here are the blocks i have so far

Lots of the maroon
So will concentrate on some yellow and light green and other colors

I like the way this looks so far

Because the squares finish at just one inch
It will be a project for a bit

 

It is funny how some quilts just beg for your attention

This one intrigues me with the woven look

I just need to separate the blocks into print corners and solid corners so i will know what i need more of to make on those pedal to the metal sewing days

Thinking of organizing my week so that maybe Monday is woven blocks day

Tuesday might be finish up a little something day

Wednesday may be farmgirl quilt day

We will see

I don't like to box myself in just in case i dont feel like doing that task that day 
But
It may be the structure i need to keep on task






 

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous piece in progress, Dawn!! I just love the woven look...nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the Weave is progressing, one inch finished, wow!
    And your work plan is inspiring

    ReplyDelete