Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Squirrel first of season




I found these at ocean state job lit
Pretty fall placamats


For 2 bucks
They begged to come home with me


Because at home i found these
From a half off sale
And i never made the pillows


Dont you think these will be cute?
The fox had 2. One front and one back
Thinking my brother.....

The other fall pumpkin may be for me
They had a leaf one for the back

I am thinking  of sewing them partially
And stuffing 
Or should i try to find  different backs and make them envelope style?
I really like them and  for 2 bucks i will buy polyfill if i have to

3 comments:

  1. I would use fabric and make envelope backs. Then you would have 4 pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fox is so cute!! Love that idea for pillows...neat hugs from afar Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute fox! Love the pillow idea. I like Colette's suggestion. It would be great to get 4 pillows! More gifts!

    ReplyDelete