Saturday, January 2, 2021

First finish maybe

 


Someone was checking out my work

He was soooo happy we went into the sewing room at 3am lol


Does the back look good Dunks?


He is such a funny helper
Always looking for ways we can improve


Mom you missed cutting a thread here


I quilted this on my singer 221

Not the best quilting job
But
Its
Done



Once i bind and wash I think it will be fine


I tried simple wavy grid lines following the squares 

My machine was slipping a little almost in my lap
Was hard to maneuver but its done


I am ok with it for a small quilt
Some baby will love and be warm 

It could be the first finish for 2021
Could be........

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations--it's not easy pulling a quilt through any domestic machine, but to have it almost end up in your lap!! That is not easy...at all.
    I think some baby will just find a lot of comfort
    in this lovely quilt...good job hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already a finish?? You're way ahead of me! Love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete