Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Wanna see my stash?



Sometimes i feel like the man in a trenchcoat going psssst

Yeah you
You wanna see my stash?
Huh?

This puzzle yarn was at Walmart
And jumped into my cart i swear

I dont have a project in mind but i love it


And this beauty
Dont you just love the colors?
It was gulp on sale at our local ocean state job lot
Yeah
Soft AND pretty AND inexpensive
Like me.....except for the pretty part.....or cheap part lol
But soft i am in more ways than one!!!!


This was interesting too


And cheap too..... 


And be still my heart.....if i make a dishcloth out of this I may make doing dishes great again

Right?


Anyone else have stashes in more than just fabric???

 

3 comments:

  1. I have a cross stitch stash---books, projects, little yarn, mostly quilting. Pretty yarns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge cross stitch stash - mostly different flosses as I design my own patterns. I buy Aida cloth by the bolt, just like fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tons of papers for journal making and glue booking etc; lots of embroidery patterns, books and threads; and then the whole diamond painting magilla!!
    And books, on quilting, beading, scrapbooking, coloring etc etc. Storage is the huge problem...
    and working areas for each craft. I am set up for sewing, cutting, ironing ok and diamond painting. It's the paper mess that has to come out to play and then be put away !
    I used to have bags and bags of yarn (now donated and long gone as I can no longer knit [here she sniffles a bit]) I need five places really...
    but lucky to have a room to store [uh cram, shove in] stuff.
    That is really pretty yarn--I love the variegated and long dyed stuff...nice that they jumped right into your cart--they know a good knitter when they see one hahaha
    hugs from underneath all my "STUFF" Julierose

    ReplyDelete