Monday, January 25, 2021

Starts and finishes




Found this partially done

A dishcloth on the needles so hey
Up at 2 because of a certain quilt loving hungry feline and well.....once i am up
I
AM
UP

started knitting.
Ok need some coffee

A certain fun loving feline with a death wish decided he wanted to learn how to knit

Yeah 

All my hard work.......ripped out and gone
Because i am not good at picking up stitches

So this is the restart
UGH

Took 2 hrs!
But i am on the way to finishing it

Maybe when i have to wait in the car at hubs dr apt
Thinking of starting another on another needle for a change of scenery too

Do you know if a good time out cat punishment?
He already lost his phone. 
Hee hee

Booger!
He is lucky i love him!










 

 

3 comments:

  1. Yes he is!! My kitty, Schumee, used to sit on my lap and just stare at my needles moving--she would put out a tentative paw once in a while to stop me and needed a massage hahaha hugs (2 a.m.??) Julierose Stay safe now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you had to restart the knitting project but that was pretty funny...you took away his phone! What yarn are you using for the dish cloth?
    Hope your hubby's appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you channeling me doing donuts so you had to be up too? Bad Dunkin, no kitty treats for you for at least a day. Well maybe 12 hours.

    ReplyDelete