Saturday, January 16, 2021

Lots of progress so far


Two baby quilts
I had one top pieced
Then found a back and looked for more charms
Made a 2nd top, backed, quilted and bound


One bound in green, one in pink
Two different baby families
I am happy with the outcome


Oh no 
Someone else is too 


Dunks.   Not yours buddy



The booger fought me for them
I kid you not!



Progress in January so far

I am happy to get these done 

I may need a runner day soon
I have pineapple, strawberry, truck with black jenny runner, another kit red truck runner
And who know what else lurking in my room 

I find that when i get them all into tops then get all quilted then bind assembly line style i do better 

I think its the instant gratification of many done at once
I play tricks in my head to keep motivated 
Hmmmm
What else can i find to finish up?

 

2 comments:

  1. Great job finishing up all those on your list!! ;))
    I love those baby quilts.....nice job...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete