Sunday, January 10, 2021

Cats and rats and elephants....



Well cats anyways. Lol
Hmm hmm gimme some green alligators....
(Whistling the tune lol)
Again somewhere in this room is this block
Made with cats for the center

I want a whole quilt of these since i have accumulated a bunch of cat materials and i think it would be so cute
Hmmmm.....trouble with tins for storage
You cant see in them
Outta sight outta mind

If i knew where this was i could at least cut some parts for quick sewing



And I have one of these to finish for me along with a strawberry one
I want them both with the black check border so should do them together

Lining up some projects to make progress on. Trying to get back to my daily sewing for half hour to an hour before work

We will see


 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome plan. Um and even with those cool project satchels that you can see through, projects get forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime i put away a project it faces getting lost in the shuffling around on my shelves for sure...
    I am trying NOT to begin new ones (but that is ridiculously hard!!) and just get the older ones together...usually I've stopped because I face a problem I can't solve --or I just get sick of it!!
    Good luck finding your kitty blocks and fabrics
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, enclosed tins hide projects - I changed over to clear plastic shoe boxes for that reason. I have a few projects that I have fallen out of love with and plan to pass on to some one else. If I don't, they will remain sitting on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cat quilt sounds so fun! I tend to forget about old projects unless they're right in front of me. I wonder if I just want to forget them???

    ReplyDelete