Monday, January 11, 2021

Help decide


Here is a blue sash.....


A purply pink sash........


A cream print sash......


Or do you think I need to keep trying???

I am not sure why but nothing seems to jump at me

I was thinking of 2.5 wide with cornerstones

Maybe too wide?

Help and give your ideas 
I want to get this top outta the pile

I have 12 blocks each will finish at 12 inches

I just need to make a lap quilt

I dont mind adding borders  being scrappy anything should go

What would you do?????

 

2 comments:

  1. I think a bright yellow like a caution light yellow with the red cornerstones would look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first choice would be the cream one, 2nd the pink...It is so hard to make these decisions...
    such a neat quilt hugs, stay safe now Julierose

    ReplyDelete