Sunday, January 3, 2021

Anyone catscan their quilts?


Does anyone catscan their quilts?

You know.......


 


Thoroughly inspect
By catscan?

Sometimes it reveals small imperfections 
Like little blood droplets from a pin picked finger

Or a little zag when sewing on the binding

Heck or even a tiny pucker

But it always means Dunkin can get first dibs

And he loves it

Keeps his old feline butt warm
Especially when fresh out of the dryer


This quilt was a play quilt
To play with squares
To play with solids 

To play with modern look

It succeeded in its purpose 
Now it will keep a friend warm 

Right Dunks???



Another hat was started and finished too 

To make room for a pretty new yarn skein

Into the giftbox you go my pretty 


To also keep someone warm



4 patches of 2.5
Surrounded by solids 2.5 strips
Set on modern gray


Bound in a blue solid from a fat quarter hanging around

Hop in Dunks

What? You want me to warm it in the dryer?

Spoiled brat cat!!!



4 comments:

  1. Duncan is doing a great job! Great catscanner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt--Dunkin must have given it Four Stars!:))) I think, sometimes, that the simplest patterns end up making the very best quilts--Like my new project for this year "Going Postal" will be--I hope!! This year is called "Use It UP" for me...Nada, niente, Nope, to new fabric buying...can I hold out? And for how long ?(I mean let's be real, right?)
    Hugs from deep within my stash Julierose ;000

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute quilt. Dunkin is an awesome inspector. Bobbin uses the sit on it, the snuggle in it tests.

    ReplyDelete