Friday, January 8, 2021

Another finish


Hat number two

In the gift box

This yarn is nice and chunky 
Like me...hee hee

I ended it with the last of the yarn so it is 
not slouchy

But it's still pretty
And blue with a marled look 
Kinda like denim

Hmmmm. Maybe i need to hunt for those dishcloths i have started

Whenever i did oil change to the vehicles
Or sat in dr office i would pass the time knitting

With covid that didnt happen so projects not finished

There is something calming about the clacking of the needles to me
Anyone knit or crochet? 
I found a cool site called fiber flux 

She has some great easy patterns and even shows you in youtube how to do the stitch 

I see more of her patterns in my future

I also got binding on 2 of the mugrugs

Scraps of binding i used up in the colors 


A piece of binding that also went color wise 


The backs are pretty too


Dont cha just love when things come together???

2 more to go and i think one will be brown binding.  Who knows i may have enough for another scrappy one too

Anyone else save binding scraps? I cut mine 2.5 so even if i have a small piece left i could make a 2.5 square

I usually join them and make acrappy binding for fun





 

4 comments:

  1. Good for you finishing up like this!! I miss my knitting and plan on doing some crochet this year--I am a newbiew to crochet and have only made Granny sqs. --I kinda lost interest as all those ends made me crazee...
    Good job getting these done--very pretty projects, Dawn
    Hang in there hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! And I saw that your cat has good taste and claimed that quilt as his own. I do crochet and knit and both are relaxing and satisfying.
    Happy New Year Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job finishing up stuff. Getting a headstart on the gift box I see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mug rugs! I'll have to check out that knitting website. I find knitting very relaxing especially after work. I sit on the couch and rest.

    ReplyDelete