Monday, January 4, 2021

Now and later


I think 2021 for me will have the words now and later

One project for right now like these table toppers


Rich got a hospital bed table that we can lower or make higher and roll it to where he needs it

We need to protect it and i can also make hanging pockets to hold paper for dr apts or notes


Later i will need more towels for the 12 days of christmas in the park



5 are ready for buttons.
Thats a good start

Unfortunately i am a sprinter, strong outta the gate and slow to finish

What are you making? Finishing old things? Starting new things?

 

2 comments:

  1. I am finishing hand works: Geese and Butterflies;
    I don't know what to start as yet...maybe some kind of use for my collection of mini charms (2.5" squares). Will I go "postal" again this year? Hahaha
    Here's hoping that all goes well with Rich's recovery...hugs and prayers Julierose

    ReplyDelete