Friday, August 6, 2021

Am i blue.......


Here is the pattern i am following for a one block snowflake topper

A squirrel provided by julierose


I cut out more farmgirl parts 



Found these in a cleaning spree
They just need centers and made into something
I think I have an odd number and no more of this fabric

Time for a runner or pillows i think






Trying to organize my project piles 
This is chandelier

Another fun pretty quilt 
Not sure how many more i need


Heres woven and some small play in the front 
Cause you know i need more starts right

Maybe if i clean out my room more i can embarrass myself into finishing something

Maybe



 

4 comments:

  1. The snowflake table topper will be fabulous. I feel that way occasionally. But I will make you feel better. I have a throw pillow that I just need to finish )down the binding (um been sitting like that for many months, oh and the binding is about 1/2 way done).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many little projects ready to be layered up and quilted and bound--I shouldn't be starting new things...but that snowflake is definitely next...I may do purples and cream--we'll see what's hiding out in my stash hugs for a great weekend...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that table topper. We all have projects just sitting around. I think that's what quilters do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...I've not had any luck humiliating myself into finishing languishing projects. Let me know if cleaning up works for you.

    ReplyDelete