Monday, August 23, 2021

Weaving in and out

 



Been a crazy weekend 
Not much sewing got done
Henri was scheduled to be a pain so everything had to be secured
Extra cooking was done
Extra groceries were bought

Henri decided we were PREPARED so he veered off toward PA
 Not a problem 

I just didnt get to do my regularly scheduled program 

BUT as I was preparing i looked down and saw these


Fugured they were just three leafs tangled 

Nope

Was 2 five leaf clovers and 17 four leaf clovers

They are pressing in a book do I can mount them on paper to put in a wallet

Woven 3.   Dawn. Zero

Lol
Tomorrow is another day right?



2 comments:

  1. Yes, ditto here, too--just thankful Henri decided to visit elsewhere...
    Dentist today ugh!!
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been cutting for step 4 and some sewing this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete