Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Oh i am a turkey


Found these lovely fall fabs in a charm pack
And the potholder book as i was straightening up

I need to keep all my books and patterns in one spot
Anywho with short work i made the hst and found a brown 5.5 square and then cut the body and sewed to a dryer sheet to applique on
I just need his eye. Beak and wattle and can hand applique them on

Then quilt and bind and a fall potholder is born

A fun little mail off gift too




Mine is more traditional colors than this funky turkey
But he is cute too

My body is facing the other way but thats ok
I still like him

Are you making fall projects yet?

I am tempted to sew my crumb oranges into pumpkins
I loved the year Jacky and i made runners and potholders and mugrugs 
Fun fun fun

 

6 comments:

  1. My little crumb strippies are all in Fall colors..these gray days make it seem like Fall is just around the corner this year...
    Very cute "turkey-lurkey" ;)))
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gobble, gobble - no fall projects yet. An up coming Hop will get me in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fall project, but I will admit I was a wee bit distracted by a New Lori Holt book with lots of basket blocks today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea for fall potholders!
    And I saw your new Weave blocks, good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the turkey! That's a great gift for Thanksgiving. You don't see as many projects for Thanksgiving as you do for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, the turkey makes a fun potholder. No fall projects here....yet.

    ReplyDelete