Thursday, August 5, 2021

Last chance


Need to make a simple pattern for pocket wrap
At work with the window constantly open and shut in winter it gets chilly and i think this would be perfect
But i am not going to buy a pattern for a rectangle and 2 squares for pockets
It shouldnt be hard to do


Ever notice how all the magazines start now? And oh my gosh......LAST CHANCE or they take away your right to buy

Since when lol
I have had so many last chances it isnt funny
Dont they realize that tactic is laughed at 

Oh well.
Gotta go
Its my last chance to buy some patterns in here

Ya huh. Is too is too

 

3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a pocket wrap--perfect for your workplace. I just got one of those "May be your last issue" catalogues yesterday...I don't get that many really, but with online shopping I think it's funny that they still do that...
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kind of reminds me of the shawl that can turn into a sweater which I would love to learn to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pocket-wrap is a great idea. I'm sure you can figure out a pattern without purchasing one.

    ReplyDelete