Sunday, August 8, 2021

Placemats almost done


Are these not beautiful
I wish i could find this panel again

The selvage was gone so no clue the year and who made it
But
I
Love
It


There are 4 different animals or birds
And 2 placemats face left, 2 face right


J just quilted wavy lines
Now they need binding


This is the back but not enough left to bind them

Any green or fall print should do i think
Or gold

I just have the 2 small squares to make into pillow size
Need to quilt them up once i find fabric
To coordinate 

Another gift almost done for one of my brothers cabins

A little girly touch ha ha


 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty panels. They would make up beautiful placemats or pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was quick work, Dawn! They turned out beautifully...nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think gold would make a lovely binding.

    ReplyDelete