Tuesday, August 3, 2021

August goals




Had a pizza delivery the other day and the delivery person says come here and look at this beauty
It was hanging out on my steps
Probably looking to see what kind of pizza we ordered

Have you ever seen one like this? He/she was HUGE
but very pretty for a moth


I have been cleaning a few things out of my room
I decided i have way too many hobbies and projects going

I know someone starting out and she needed supplies so voila
Here you go
I sent her a bag with extra knitting needles, crochet hooks and yarn and threads
She loves threadwork
Wanted to know what i wanted i said make me some snowflakes for my tree


August goals........get organized so I can see what I have going on 

Hopefully this will help me to stay on track 

In the meantime.......gotta see where woven stands.....

Gotta see if i can make 5 lap farm quilts if i add larger blocks too


And gotta see which kid gets which memory


Also have some placemats to do, some runners to quilt up, some lap quilts to quilt


Better get my machine in the shop so i can get er done.

I am using my 221 and it sews ok but quilts.... not so much.

My other machine seems to handle that better


Anyone else with multiple hobbies?

I quilt, sew, craft, paint, knit, crochet 

And have supplies for each clogging up my room.

Sis in law has some slates for me to paint.

Need to get them and some ideas from cards etc.

What is going on in your sewing room?

Another Fun Christmas them gift......they make pint ice cream bowl cozies. Google directions. I also somewhere had a pattern for a holder for your pointed sugar cone to keep your hands clean. it drips into the fabric and terry holder not down your arm.how fun to do an ice cream basket with 

These and sprinkles and some sundae toppings like chocolate and pineapple and caramel........nuts and jar of cherries too. How fun and simple.

Even some plastic spoons dipped in chocolate with sugars,sprinkles etc would work.

Are you in gift mode?






 

4 comments:

  1. Good of you to send off that lovely gift for your thread loving friend...;)00
    I need to pare down my "stuff" too...
    PT this morning...oooph-dah...
    ("You grew it, you move it" ;000)
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you aren't using it better to give it to someone who will. Your ice cream basket sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I move things on to others all the time - I'm very conscious of working space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have waaayyy too many hobbies I enjoy. Just not nearly enough time for them all.

    ReplyDelete