Sunday, September 27, 2020

Trying to stay positive and thankful


Last year my hubs gave me a heart attack

I went to work with this beauty looking like this and came home to it flattened to the ground
I didnt speak to him for 2 weeks
He does NOTHING in the gardens so why???

He is lucky it came back
This is how it looks now 
I love this clematis
Partly because its gorgeous and the real reason is Julierose sent the cutting to me to start from hers. That is so special



They had mums at the grocery store
3 for 12 bucks so i had to



This beauty is turning
It means colder weather is on the horizon 
I love this pinkish color before it dies down for winter


My brother got me this pumpkin
His daughter and i usually carve one
I kinda like it whole
We will see


This is my phlox
I think they are confused
Shouldnt they be dormant and brown about now?
I am thankful for all I have and I know God will be beside me on any journey I take
I will not be alone 
I have great family, great friends and all I need
I just need to smell the flowers here and there

 

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it just so difficult to stay the course and be positive these days so filled with negativity at every turn?
    So happy to see the clematis blooming away...glad it survived the haircut (hahaha)

    Hang in there kiddo--we all need to stop and smell the roses, right?
    Hugs, on this overcast Sunday
    Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the clematis is gorgeous. Awe how sweet someone gave you a pumpkin. I love mums! I keep wanting to make one of those towers with the flower pots or pumpkin candy collectors and put mums in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plants all seem to be doing well. I'm sure everything will work out. It's hard to keep postive but I think you're going to be just fine.

    ReplyDelete