Friday, September 18, 2020

Gotta get busy


On my list are these panels
I have 4 trucks 


And 4 tractors 
They come 2 and 2 but i was unsure if i wanted them all the same or not 

Want a set for me and one for baby brothers house

Here is the question....
Do i take 2 one tractor and one truck and make runners?
If i do that i can get FOUR runners
Hmmmm.  More gifts right?

Gotta work on those 


These baby bibs for 2nd set need i think 5 more  so gotta get busy

Hand work needs to he done on this and the second one needs to be quilted

If i do that, and make runners out of the ones above, that makes 6 runners total. I have 3 nieces  with houses and sister, sister in law and me for other three. Hmmm....



These need to be finished


Black hockey skates need to be made for runner

It may be a table runner kinda year 


 

2 comments: