Thursday, September 10, 2020

Runner or placemats


Can i make these black like hockey skates
And make maybe a table runner
My grandsons on my sons side are all hockey fans
A cute table runner would be cute right?


Or should i make pillows?


Decisions decisions 

Placemats are cute too.
Why is it so hard to make a decision and go?

 

This top is done. Now to find a back quilt it and finish. Thinking i may pillowcase it instead of binding
I have enough strips for another
Just need the black 

Are you moving projects closer to finish?

4 comments:

  1. All cute ideas; I love the black/gold table runner...pillow casing is such an easy finish, I love doing it for small pieces...
    My projects are all in process--nothing even near that elusive finish line..
    Almost TGIF;))) Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like throw pillows, been working on a bunch of them. Table runners would be fun. I am still cutting fabric for my swap. Sheesh! I am slow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blocks are so cute! I always go with table runners but pillows would be nice too. Both are nice ideas!

    ReplyDelete