Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Settling on a project


This reminds me that I have one of these in progress 



And I need to relax at night with my needles and make these 


This is a sewalong on Pat Sloan's blog but will need to wait till next year for me


Its a lori holt pattern

Love that most of her patterns she gives multi sizes
6 or 12 inch block
Can make mug rugs, pillow, placemats, potholders, mini quilts, big quilts, runners 

So cool and can apply directions to your own same size ufo blocks

Now if I can just regroup and settle on a project


 

4 comments:

  1. Are those little snowflakes knitted or crocheted? they are so adorable...I like when directions give multiple sizes, too...
    Have a good day--gray here...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are too many nice projects out there! It's tough to decide what to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your project/idea lineup. I saw your tablerunner in an older post too, nice piecing.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete