Sunday, September 13, 2020

I am in love


I am in love with these trees 
They chain pieced up nicely after cutting

The great part is little cutting was involved
A lot came from my 2.5 container
Love when that happens

Most of the work was already done 
Loving the scrappy look

I am not joining them yet in case i want to rearrange in the runner

The car i will tackle i think in sections
Like the tree on top
The tire sections
Etc

Gotta decide on a color and cut
In the meantime i will be relaxin in the trees

After all i have to pick my tree to cut and bring home, right?


 

2 comments:

  1. they did come out beautifully--I love how they are different sizes--just like a real tree forest--nice work...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress!
    And more to come on your cheerful project.

    ReplyDelete