Tuesday, September 8, 2020

My vision


Remember my great haul at Wallyworld?

This is my vision
Black accented runner
And i could probably make more than one
Do you think i can find a yd of  black fab in my stash? Um no
Cause i need it!!!


This would look cute i think with my cat fabric collection
For future


Dont cha just love Jenny Doan?
She tempts you
Then gives you resources to follow that temptation.

Yeah.....who said pkg were on the way? 
Not me
Lol

 ##########********update********#######


It looks as i envisioned 
Now to border
Quilt
And bind

Hmmm thinking of a Christmas one too.
Calling all jelly rolls

It may be a tablerunner Christmas this year 
Once i cut out the pieces in an hour of sewing i had this done
Needs  a pressing as i finger pressed as i went
I think i have enough of this jelly roll to make one maybe two more

Now thats cool!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful table runner--nice work --that jenny is the Queen of enablers for sure...Do I have a pkg coming from her??? What do you think???
    hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome table runner. Also I think it may have been Jelly Roll day, at least according to one of my advertisements it was sew with a Jelly Roll day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tablerunner! I like tablerunners they can be changed out easily and they don't stay hidden in a bedroom.
    Good gift idea too.

    ReplyDelete