Thursday, September 3, 2020

Pumpkin spice and everything nice


 Its that time of year. Yep. Pumpkin spice season. 

I am not a flavored coffee fan. I drink mine black and strong. But.........


I saw this while shopping. And had to try it.

I

Am

So

Glad

I

Did. 

YUMMY!!!! and a little change from my usual oatmeal. 

What do you like YOUR pumpkin spice in? Or do you not like that flavor?

Saw a Dels lemonade trying to do pumpkin spice.  Ugh..stick with maybe apple cider for a fall flavor. Just sayin.............👍


3 comments:

  1. Brave woman. I am not a pumpkin spice fan. Don't get me wrong, love pumpkin pie, and the spices in it....but it gets to be wee bit too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Colette--only pumpkin pie for me--not a fan of that flavor; I don't do flavored coffees at all..want coffee to taste like coffee myself...
    Enjoy your morning cereal ,,,hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pumpkin spice coffee at Dunkins. That's about all I like. I guess I'm not a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete