Friday, September 11, 2020

Do you combine patterns


Do you ever combine patterns? If i see something i like sizewise but maybe not the pattern itself i will combine them.

Maybe its the project. Hmm this block will make a cute potholder
Or maybe its the technique 
I like the way that pillow folds in back so i can wash the cover



Take this lori holt tractor
If i make a 12 inch block
How cute would 16 inch pillows be?
You frame it, cut to size then use pattern


Do you think i am a lori farmgirl fan

Ha ha



Oh yeah....dirt under the nails farmgirl
No girly girl here ha ha


Love this truck
I can see it in red for sure

Or the small version on a pillow or placemat
Hmmmm


 

Pondering gift ideas for my giftbox

I am seeing a very busy winter come january lol
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes changing patterns and ideas into what you want to make of them is really a lot of fun. I can never just make the pattern it seems--I have to change it up in some way...TGIF hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ideas. I have played with a border treatment from another quilt on another.

    ReplyDelete