Thursday, September 17, 2020

I need to regroup


Not sure if you can see.i got a pkg of 2 pillows for ten bucks
I cant buy the form's here for that

Score! I will use them on the couch but make my pillow covers for the seasons to switch out.
Nice gift idea for next year too
Will keep my eyes pealed for some deals during the year 

I am envisioning covers with overlapping flaps in back to clean easier
Figure a spring set
Summer, fall and winter
Maybe an everyday

Can work on them thru the year


This reminds me i need to finish my mod podge plate sets
This is the larger plate fabric
Hoping to eek 2 out 



This slate needs finishing up
The red shack looks like a barn and out of place.
I may need to paint over it

Needs a grassy scene maybe with sand and a twisted fence

So many projects
So.little time


Tomorrow have guy coming to clean dryer vent. We tried. We cant get the dryer out far enough so will have to pay someone.


 

2 comments:

  1. I like the pillow idea. My loveseat has pillow backs which I am not a fan of. I am considering taking them off and just filling it with throw pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea for seasonal pillows...fun to be able to switch out seasonally...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete