Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Do ya think my tractors sexy?


Any country music fans out there?
Kenny Chesney?
His song she thinks my tractors sexy......is going thru my head
AS I SEW A TRACTOR

You see.....an enabler i will call Oh Colette for example
First she tempted me with a link to Tildas free pattern for a scrappy tractor quilt
So i was gonna be good
And downloaded it for LATER


But........
She then challenged me with a squirrel
And you know.......complimented me that the car came together quickly
And now what oh what project will i do next
and she got the kit
And my nails and hair look great
And I really should work on one maybe with her

You know.......buttering me up LOL

disclaimer.....statements made here may or may not be the truth and nothing but the truth
Anyway......guess who cut out her tractor parts and started to sew the block?

NOT COLETTE HA HA
what color background should I use?
I think Tilda used like an eggplant kinda purple
I think it just needs to be dark and more solid than the tractor pieces.
The tractor sections are cut except the steering wheel and bird

Just need background for all and i will make the pillow 


Do you think my tractor is sexy yet????
Ha ha




 

2 comments:

  1. Dahling you were having a fabulous hair day that day! Oh and I started cutting out my tractor quilt almost the moment Mr. Postman dropped off my package. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Off to the races! Tractors are fun. Tractors, Christmas trees and station wagons, maybe Santas and elves skiing down a mountain next. Inspiration Station!

    ReplyDelete