Thursday, January 20, 2022

When it rains it pours


These have been a comfort
I haven't had cookies in the house in forever 

Sun when I put out trash I think I twisted something
I have been out of work all week 

I thought it was kidney stones at first
But the pain is still in back only and not Radiating to sides and front
And no trouble going as I was drinking gallons of water

But......my lower back prevents me from walking right and sitting and standing are difficult





This is my physical therapist
Making sure I am walking and stretching to help

Then because I am not having enough fun my front car tire drivers side was flat
AAA to the rescue but my spare donut could use air too so have to get it to garage somehow

Gotta get better quick

Today is one month my Richard is gone
I miss him and Dunks does too

Praying my water faucet eyes stay dry in public today

 

4 comments:

  1. Awe hugs sweetheart. Hope you are putting heat and ice on your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hope you feel better today--I can totally empathize...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🍪 Cookies are a yummy treat. I hope & pray your back feels much better soon. I usually keep "Arnicare cream" on hand. (I order online or some grocery stores have it.) It is a homeopathic natural cream. It really helps when my knee & leg act up. Also, a few months back I ordered "Amish Origins Greaseless Pain Relief Cream" & it helps very much. It smells kinda like a mix of peppermint & eucalyptus but it does help me. If my nose gets stuffy I put just a touch of it on my collarbone area or on my shirt & it helps me to breathe better too. I'm not affiliated with either product or anything but I try to pass on what helps me. "Amish Origins" has a website that tells about their products & all, if you wanna read about it. 🐾🐈‍⬛ Dunks is a good physical therapist I'm sure. He looks so cuddly. I'm thankful AAA changed your tire. Hopefully someone at a garage or gas station will help you put air in the spare. I know you miss your Richard. I believe God will bless you with strength. Praying for things to look up soon. Ive been digging out from the snow that fell Sunday. I'm working on it with God's help! ⛄☀️

    ReplyDelete