Friday, January 7, 2022

Planning


Anyone else get these?
Last catalog for about 5 yrs now lol
I don't usually order just get inspiration


Like this
I like the look of this and have seen it on the internet many times


Who wouldn't love a valentine zip bag


I like seeing how they address panels 

I have a ton of them that need to become quilts

This snowman is gorgeous 


As are the birds 



And a scenic one too

So many ideas

Maybe some of my ufo blocks can frame a panel 

Fall colored blocks with fall panel......

Repetitive blocks as a border

So many ideas

Are you planning or dreaming about quilts???

 

2 comments:

  1. I get that catalogue too--since this is a total "NO BUY" fabric year for me (let's see how long I can hold out;000) I just use them for inspiration, too.
    I have stopped watching some YT's as they seem to be just promoting new fabrics...too tempting!
    I am mainly resting up and dreaming of when I can just sew again...hugs on this snowy day Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a plan but actually executing it may be a different story LOL. I love how the put 'flying geese' around the bird panel.

    ReplyDelete