Monday, January 3, 2022

Life is fragile

 


Life is fragile
This is the fun loving man I married



He was a great Dad too




My protector
The love of my life


He was still taller than me when I had high heels on lol

But made me always feel an equal


And friends are special angels too

Calling
Emailing
Sending surprises like this one
Letting me know that when I am ready life does go on

I want to hug each and every one of you

Tonight Rich also made his presence known

I was watching a farm video that had hunters on his land without permission

About halfway thru a comment out of 1000 comments popped up
From.  My beloved Rich from last Sept

He was letting me know he was OK
He used to say when he died he was gonna build a farmhouse in heaven for us

What are the odds I watched that video where he commented and it was about life on the farm

Coincidence I don't think so. 

5 comments:

  1. He is an angel watching over you...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so special that Rich made his presence known! He's still protecting you. 🚜🏠 Thanks for sharing the photos. You two look amazing together. Your wedding gown is so gorgeous!👰 Photos are very special. 💟

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will always be with you, Dawn. You made a gorgeous couple. You will always have great memories until you meet again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are finding comfort in memories, and the inexplicable that occur. I quit trying to figure them out, just appreciate then when it happens. Until you meet again. Be the widow that Rich would be proud of. Be kind, generous, loving, the best you.

    ReplyDelete