Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Daydreaming


Look how beautiful this blue quilt is



I can see this one scrappy for sure


I think the Dunks would laugh if I made him this 

He is not one for those things
I wish he was


These guys remind me of Jacky my buddy
In Feb she will b e gone a year
Doesn't seem possible



This is scrap inspiration and I would love to tame my strings 


Some starry fun 


And spring strawberries
How cute is this quilt


So many quilts...



So little time

Especially after snow
Ugh

Anyone live in warmer climate where I can visit till winter is over??? Lol

 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely quilts you've pictured here...just maybe Dunkin would like to curl up inside one of those? He would be curious, I think ;)))
    Doesn't seem like a year that your BF has gone, does it? So sad indeed...
    It is so cold here only 13 degrees with a windchill of 9--I be stayin' in for sure today!!
    Hugs stay warm now Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilts. No snow just bitter cold....7 this morning. Urgh. I was thinking about Jackie today that it has almost been a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh such pretties on a winter day...i am in mid-maryland...very cold today and we've a bit of snow but tomorrow 43 so it'll melt...that's our typical winter...so far this winter only about 4" or so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little tent for cats. I was actually thinking of making it! I love looking through quilt catalogs. Too much good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts, gnomes & kitty condo. I enjoy day dreaming about quilts as well. They're all so awesome! It's been super cold here. No snow but only 40s for the high. Low 20s for the low. Not long until springtime though! 🌷🌻🌞

    ReplyDelete