Thursday, January 13, 2022

First finish of 2022


Remember that non thinking sewing I did?

I was trying to put them in blocks
Or surround them for a lap quilt but nothing was jumping out at me

Soooooooooo
I decided they were a perfect size for zippybags

I made 5 and have a front to another one

First project of 2022.......done

One charmpack out of the stash.....done

A good  start I think




This one is lined in red
A color I don't have much of


This one a pink floral

That is now gone too I think except for a small strip that will get cut into my squares bucket


And this one
A surprise interior

A fun fun day of sewing

I need to replenish my zippers as I had to pull other colors but all in all I am pleased

Have you finished anything,?

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice zippies--great that used up a whole charm pack--wonderful start to the year...my sewing is still on hold...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that one finish or 5 finishes? I count it as 5. Overachiever. :D

    ReplyDelete