Monday, January 10, 2022

New life


Has anyone used poster board and made these?
Batting glued on to make a board for blocks

I love it
Simple workhorse
I can place cut pieces in order and sew em up lickity  split keeping them in order


Not a neat back but it works
Hot glue is my friend lol


Found this fleece blanket on sale after are holiday s for brother

He has covid and it may cheer him up a bit
This covid stuff is not fun


Here is my effort of new life
New responsibilities
Soooooo excited as thIs is just a few days



This one is a little slower
But it's good

That just means when the first is done blooming this one will kick in right?



 

4 comments:

  1. Neat blanket for your brother--sorry to hear he's not well;(((
    My amaryllis has bloomed and gone--I cut the flower stalk down and the extra leaves and have it in a sunny window until i can put it outside for summer...I am living in a sewing desert...no mojo at all hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no seems like everyone is getting it. Your plants are coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people seem to be getting sick this time around. I'm staying home! It's better to stay home and sew. Nice plants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ✂️ Your block board is very neat & useful. Great idea! Your Amaryllis are going to be beautiful. I have a red & white one that bloomed out this week. I enjoy watching them grow & bloom. Very pretty! I hope your brother feels better real soon. Take care. 🦋

    ReplyDelete