Friday, January 28, 2022

Ufo plan



I came across this pattern I got from Missouri star

A large bag
Sorry for the head tilt

It's Roomy and fun

I don't want to start a new project so what's a gal to do


I also stumbled across these starts
No rhyme nor reason
Just blocks of patchwork
In geese........



Selvages.............


And just crumb blocks


Heck even the newest start of pat sloans block 
Who am I kidding to think I could even finish the block never mind the quilt



I will sew together these pieces into a large size
 Then quilt
Cut the lining. Pocket and straps
And hopefully use up more ufo that have no purpose

Do you have ufo starts that you need to clear out?
Extra blocks from a quilt?
Blocks that didn't speak to you?
Maybe the color is off or not enough contrast

Grab em and play along with me.
Who can't use a cute sewing bag?
No zippers
If you make big enough a small mat may be able to fit in there

I have no planned colors 
It all goes
Wanna play?

 

4 comments:

  1. This is a great use of UFO materials. Most of my stuff is in storage or I would play along. My projects now have to be planned to make sure I have what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barn coat is what others are making using orphan blocks. I really don't have many orphan blocks. Gasp! Can you believe it? Seriously I think I have 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have some orphan blocks but not too many. I love you're using your blocks to make that bag. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your orphan blocks look very nice! The pattern for the "Everything Bag" looks real cool. Take care! 🌻🌷🌹🌳

    ReplyDelete