Thursday, January 6, 2022

My new normal


As I try to get back to things this is my new normal

A clingy kitty

Mommy don't go anywhere


I kid you not 

He would always play or want a belly rub but then would run off 

Not any more
He lays on my feet so I stay put

When I drink my coffee this is the scene


Yep. Full flop on me

My feet. My head.  My lap

Crazy kitty


He misses his daddy too.....

I hope he gets used to being alone in the day

I feel so bad

But I don't think he would tolerate another kitty taking my attention



 

5 comments:

  1. Aww it may take a while, but he will adjust i am sure...tough all around isn't it? Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor sweethearts. Both of you missing Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor kitty misses your husband. It's never easy to get accustomed to your loss. Sending hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kitty cat. 🐈 He loves you very much. Animals are amazing & they feel so much. Take care. 🌻

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Dunkin. He wants to make sure Mommy is ok, too!

    ReplyDelete