Saturday, January 29, 2022

Dealing with snow



I was afraid to look out the window sat morning 

Fri night the snow started here
By Sat morning around 5am we already had a good 5 inches
Ugh

The snow plows went by a few times but at 8am now it is white again




Out my window looks like they didn't even.plow

Yikes

Gonna get dressed and move some of it 
It's supposed to last all day till midnight tonight
Tomorrow will be back breaking for sure
We are supposed to get 18 to 24 inches

Holy money

If I didn't have to work Monday I would just sew
But that's not possible 

How's your weather?

 

5 comments:

  1. ❄ Oh wow! That's A LOT of snow. ☃️ Here in Western NC, it snowed over 11 inches, 2 weekends ago. That's way more than it generally snows at once here. Since then it's snowed 2 or 3 times but nothing much actually stuck. The snow from 2 weeks ago is still here in places. It's crazy. It took me 2 days to dig the truck out & I had thankfully parked at end of driveway before the snow. I worked on it a little each day. Please be careful if you move any snow. Stay safe & stay warm. I shoveled snow on my small porch for 2 days as well. I wanted the birdies to have a place to eat their seeds. 🐦 I love the birdies. ❄ Be safe outside Please. Bundle up real well too Please. 🧤🧣🧦 Hopefully you'll get less snow than predicted. ⛄⛄ 🤍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh be careful shoveling out there--the blizzard is raging here at 4 pm..but we are cozied up, Candice, Jeff and I watching the furor out there...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is a lot of snow. Keep warm, don't overdo it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's finally tapering off up here. I think we got about a foot but you're in the "jackpot" area! I hope you can get someone to help you. It's too much for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you didn't over do it on the shoveling! Did you really have to go to work today (Monday)?

    ReplyDelete