Sunday, January 23, 2022

A little non quilt fun


Added a jelly strip to this to make Dunks a placemat
I change them out all the time
He is a messy eater lol

Figured he may like ducks


Then I found these and modpodged a calendar page
Once dry I will sand edges. Paint to blend and remodpodge for a cute farmhouse style sign



This one too

The wood shapes were at wslmart
Pictures from a dollartree calendar

My nieces birthdays are one in Aug, one Sept, two Oct and one Nov so fall projects work

My new goals for 2022

1. Finish a ufo
2. Move a project along
3 work on non quilt project


In January I finished a dishcloth ufo
I moved the valentine charms outta the pile into zip bags
And am working on these boards



For Feb I am HOPING  to finish the hand quilted wall hanging, do more work on these boards and see what else I can move along




 

4 comments:

  1. You are making really good progress...Dunkins' place mat is adorable with those duckies...enjoy ticking things off your list...;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. A place mat for Dunkin is a great idea. I should consider one for my daughter's dog, Harli. That girl can slobber at her water bowl. Sounds like you have some good goals / plans in place. I'm sure you will have great success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really cute. Bobbin inhales her food so fast she can't be messy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🌸 Dunks placemat is really cool. Very nice of you to sew for him. He's thankful, I'm sure! 🌼 Your modpodge plaques are very amazing! I need to try modpodging soon. Your nieces are blessed to have such a loving, thoughtful & talented aunt as you. 🌾

    ReplyDelete